College Bridge is a non-profit organization serving children and families in California through tutoring, test preparation, college planning, after school academic enrichment and parent education programs. Our mission is to increase college access and persistence for under-represented students. The strategy we employ to accomplish this is to provide comprehensive academic and counseling services to students in grades Pre-K-16 and their families. We partner with school districts and higher education institutions serving low-income, minority, first-generation students to develop and implement programs so students:
1. attain early academic achievement beginning in Pre-K,
2. graduate from high school college-ready,
3. succeed on college entrance and placement exams,
4. apply and be accepted into college,
5. finance their college education, and
6. persist through college graduation.