I am a edu entrepreneur. My life’s work and personal mission is to help create an educational system that will:
- Drive the cost of learning to zero
- Promote universal access to education
- Create meaningful indicators of personal educational outcomes and success
- Help organize meaningful curricula and establish interoperable standards
- Restructure the physical learning environment
- Enable a measured and meaningful system for lifelong learning
I have experience in startups, internet, management consulting & venture capital. My roles have included product management, operations, finance, marketing, and biz dev.
I am an EdTech Entrepreneur with the NewSchool Venture Fund, Teach for America, and Stanford dSchool’s EdTech Lab.
Most recently, I am launching MotionSpark.com–a “show what you know” assessment site that is going to change the way we measure academic success and corporate America’s role in education.